QUALITY VENTED SCREWS FOR HV AND UHV VACUUM ENVIRONMENTS
The world leader in high vacuum hardware since 1974 presents the ultimate vented screws for your HV, UHV, EUV, and other clean-critical applications.
INTRODUCING OUR REDIVAC® VENTED SCREWS
UC Components’ RediVac® Vented Screw product lines are engineered for faster pump-down and more complete evacuation of vacuum systems, as well as corrosion resistance, and galling prevention. All of our products are designed specifically for High Vacuum (HV), Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV) and Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography (EUV) applications.
RediVac® means ready for vacuum service, now. Our RediVac® system guarantees that your fasteners and seals arrive ready to install in your HV, UHV, or EUV system immediately.
Our proprietary process reduces surface particulates and other contamination by utilizing a multi-stage precision cleaning process, close inspection, and state-of-the-art vacuum packaging equipment, all within a certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom.
Our vented screws, nuts, and washers are specially designed to help eliminate virtual leaks, improve pump-down times, and enhance the performance of high vacuum and ultra high vacuum systems, helping you run your applications faster and leaner.
HOW THE VENTED SCREW TECHNOLOGY WORKS
RediVac® vented screws by UC Components, Inc. are built with a vent (either slot vented or center vented) which allows air and other contaminants, which are trapped in the chamber, to escape during initial pump-down, improving the vacuum system’s performance.
- STEP 01: Install vented screws appropriately in blind-tapped holes to connect the components inside your vacuum chamber.
- STEP 02: Pump-down the system.
- STEP 03: Use your vacuum system with more reliable system integrity.
WHY USE UC REDIVAC® VENTED SCREWS
All of our RediVac® components are designed to help eliminate virtual leaks, improve pump-down times, and enhance the performance of High Vacuum and Ultra-High Vacuum systems. Our RediVac® fastener lines are manufactured from a variety of vacuum-compatible materials and are available in a wide range of Inch and metric sizes to meet your needs.
- Higher System Throughput and Greater Yield: Our RediVac® vented screws enable faster, more efficient pump-down of HV, UHV, and EUV systems.
- Eliminate Virtual Leaks: Our RediVac® vented screws are specifically designed to combat issues with blind-tapped holes in vacuum systems. Our products provide a clean, clear path for trapped air and surface contaminants to be pumped away.
- Easy to Install: Installing one of our vented screws is a simple process requiring no special tools or tricks—it installs just like a standard, non-vented screw.
- Wide Variety of Types, Sizes, & Finishes: Order your vented screws to your precise specifications and component finish for your specific application.
THE ULTIMATE SCREW VENTING SOLUTION FOR VACUUM SYSTEMS
UC Components, Inc. manufactures its RediVac® vented screws in two vent design options: (a) center vented screws with the vent running through the center of the screw and (b) slot vented screws with a vent slot running along the threaded portions and shoulders of the screw.
UC Components is the premier manufacturer of vented screws and fasteners for High Vacuum and Ultra High Vacuum equipment and other clean-critical applications. Our RediVac® screws are designed to provide complete evacuation of trapped volumes of air during pump-down and eliminate “virtual leaks.”